The 4me Imagineering Days is an important event to get our creative juices flowing. We go offsite with a team representatives of development, product management, product marketing, and customer success to work on things that need improvement, a better design or are just cool to design and build.
Each developer teams up with one of the non-developer participants to come up with a design and at least a working prototype within 3 days. Regular plenary sessions allow other participants to learn about each teams’ progress and provide feedback. The evenings are reserved for dinner, socializing and teambuilding.
A sneak preview of the things we have been working on during last weeks’ edition:
- Capability usage overview. See which capabilities of a 4me account are (not yet) in use.
- Using checklists in rich text fields without ui extensions.
- Reply to a note using emoticons.
- Use data tables in dashboards.
- Overview of your activities in 4me.
- Various improvements to handling notifications: grouping, mark as unread, and undelete.