The REST API for person records now offers an additional predefined filter. The following predefined filters were already available:
- /people/disabled — List all disabled people
- /people/enabled — List all enabled people
- /people/internal — List all internal people
- /people/directory — List all people registered in the directory account of the support domain account from which the data is requested
The following predefined filter has been added to make it possible to retrieve only the people who are registered in the support domain account from which the data is being retrieved, without including the people who are registered in the related directory account:
- /people/support_domain — List all people registered in the account from which the data is requested (and not the related directory account)
The same predefined filter has also been added for the Sites and Organizations REST APIs. The API calls GET /v1/sites and GET /v1/organizations currently do not return records from the related directory account. However, in the future this will be adjusted, to bring these API calls in line with GET /v1/people and with the Sites and Organizations views in the 4me user interface.
Because of this future adjustment of the Organizations and Sites APIs, it is recommended to already start using GET /v1/sites/support_domain and GET /v1/organizations/support_domain when data needs to be retrieved only from the support domain so that this adjustment is not going to result in a different response later.