As previously announced, classic Self Service has now been retired. In all production, QA and demo accounts, the option ‘Use classic Self Service’ has been unchecked and this checkbox has been removed from the ‘Self Service Settings’ section of the Settings console.
This means that all end users will now be routed to 4me’s standard Self Service interface. This interface provides a lot more customization flexibility and several features that were not provided by classic Self Service, such as:
- Self Service Design
- Watchlist in Self Service
- Notification Center in Self Service
- Inbox for End Users
- Search for Specific Record Types in Self Service
- More Widgets for Self Service Homepage
- Track Self Service Usage with Google Analytics
The Self Service Design Training is available in 4me’s Learning Center. This training explains how organizations can customize the look and feel of their 4me account’s Self Service interface so that its styling adheres to their corporate identity.