A new API has been added to the 4me service. This new API makes it possible for the API’s user to search through his/her most relevant 4me records.
Specifically, the Search API can be used to find:
- requests that were requested by or for the API user
- change approval tasks assigned to the API user
- project tasks assigned to the API user
- services for which the API user is covered by an active SLA
- request templates related to services for which the API user is covered by an active SLA
- knowledge articles related to services for which the API user is covered by an active SLA
The primary goal of this API is to give AI chatbots the ability to retrieve information from 4me that allows for a more intelligent conversation with the user. The AI can use the information from 4me to obtain context for the chat session and to look up the knowledge article or request template that the user needs.
Detailed information about the Search API can be found in 4me’s online Developer Documentation.