This weekend, 9 more reports were added to give support organizations more insight in the problems that affect, or affected, their services.
These problem reports already existed:
- Active Problems by Service
- Active Problems by Status
- Solved Problems by Service
When you go to the ‘Reports’ section of the Analytics console, you will see that the following problem reports were added:
- Active Problems Aging since Last Updated
- Active Problems Aging since Registered
- Active Problems by Impact
- Active Problems by Target Indication
- Halted Problems Aging since Last Updated
- Halted Problems Aging since Registered
- Halted Problems by Impact
- Halted Problems by Service
- Solved Problems by Impact
Problem managers and service owners can customize these reports by adding some filters or a date range. Once they have customized a report, they can click on the report’s title to bookmark it. That makes it possible to reuse these customized reports each time the Problem Management workload needs to be reviewed.