Some more reports have been added to make it possible to track the time, and the associated cost, that has been spent on changes. These new reports are similar to the ones that were added earlier for tracking the time and cost of time spent on requests. The reports that have been added are:
- Time Entries on Tasks
- Time Entries on Tasks by Team
- Time Entries on Tasks by Member
- Time Spent on Tasks
- Time Spent on Tasks by Team
- Time Spent on Tasks by Member
- Cost of Time Spent on Tasks
- Cost of Time Spent on Tasks by Team
- Cost of Time Spent on Tasks by Member
Because these reports may be considered sensitive, they are disabled by default. Account administrators can enable them by going to the Analytics console and opening the ‘Reports’ section. There, they will be able to press the Disabled button at the top of the view to see all the disabled reports and enable the ones that should be available to all specialists.
These reports can be filtered by person who registered the time, the organization of this person, service, customer, team, as well as effort class.