There are a few 4me forms in which the user can duplicate some of the form’s fields multiple times. Specifically, this is possible in:
- a broadcast for adding a translation
- an email design for adding a translation
- an email template for adding a translation
- a knowledge article for adding a translation
- a service offering for adding a standard service request
The small plus and minus buttons that used to be available in these forms were easy to miss and their purpose was not immediately clear for many users. That is why these buttons are now larger, they have a label that explains their purpose and they have been moved to a more intuitive position.
This should make these slightly more advanced features of 4me just a little more user friendly.