The data that 4me® collects when people register time includes:
- the date on which the time was spent,
- the person who registered the time,
- the support team to which the person belongs,
- the organization (e.g. department) by which the person is employed,
- the customer organization for which the time was spent,
- the service for which the time was spent,
- the assignment (i.e. request, problem or task) or allocation for which the time was spent,
- the amount of time that was spent,
- the effort class that applies to the time spent, and
- the cost that the time spent represents for the organization to which the person belongs.
This makes it possible to generate reports that are filtered to give department heads, team managers, service owners and customer account managers the information they need.
Note that the cost calculation for each time entry are performed using the amount of time spent, the cost per hour of the person who registered the time, and the multiplier of the effort class that is related the time entry.